Wednesday, May 28, 2008

13 Days More...

Well, that's assuming I did my math correctly.


The past few days, I've been checking the 3D Basecamp Website pretty compulsively -- my sources reported that the final schedule and presenter bios and things were going up last Friday. Now, I'm not impatient, nor am I yearning to see my own information up there, but, taking a step back, how often do you have your name and picture on a Google website? Kids, this is GOOGLE we're talking about... I don't know, maybe it's just me.

Anyway, I checked today, and the sidebar of the site now has these links: (see right)

See that one that says "Presenter Bios" ?? It's brand new.


One problem, though:


Ah, well, paciencia y fe...


I did, however, get an email from one of my contacts at Google today. In short,
  • "Your session will [be] from 9:15-10am on Friday, June 13th."
  • "The session has been extended 45 minutes ... feel free to include lots of material and allow 5-10 minutes for Q&A"
Now all I have to do is write this presentation... Easier said than done. Maybe I should be doing that instead of blogging... oh, and there's that English essay (grrr.) Hey, only 4 more days of school, though!

_andrew

No comments: