Sunday, June 15, 2008

Coming home

It's early afternoon on Sunday, here in New York. We left the hotel about 6:00 am yesterday morning, made it San Fransisco International, and we were in the air by 8:07. The flight, suprisingly and fortunately was only about 4 hours and 50 minutes. Any longer, we would have had issues, for as soon as we left baggage claim, thunder storms hit.

Here are a few pictures from my dad's camera of my presentation on Friday. All of our pictures (4 cameras, sorted down) from the trip are available on my Picasa album. At first, I was going to have an album per day, but instead, I just created one big album. This proved to be much better, for I could simply put the photos into iPhoto and hit export and not have to worry about changing links, code, and slideshows on this blog.

Anyway, here are the pictures:

_andrew

No comments: