Friday, August 27, 2010

Bloggin'.... from the beach

Ok fine, not actually from the beach at this very moment, but I was there yesterday (and I look a bit like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and I'll be going again in about an hour. It's our yearly vacation, and usually I'm spending these last few days getting ready for school.

I still am, but this year things are going to be a lot more chaotic.

As you, loyal reader, know, I go to Connecticut College. Upperclassmen (meaning sophomores like myself) arrive on August 31st, and classes begin on September 2 and 3, a Thursday and Friday.

But yet, I'll be in Boulder! In terms of packing, it means I need to pack for school, then remove what I'm taking to Boulder, then bring it back to school when I arrive on Saturday the 4th. In terms of planning, it means I'm just that much more excited about this upcoming adventure to 3D Basecamp.

I have yet to hear very many details about my days in Boulder, but all I know is that it'll be supremely busy. It'll be Tuesday through Saturday (including my move to Conn) of non-stop movement... and I'm really looking forward to seeing all the SketchUp folks (and users!) again.

Oh, and I'm getting more and more excited about getting back to seeing my school friends. I'll be arriving late, but as my schedule has it, I don't have any Friday classes this semester. Essentially, I'm missing one day of classes, not two.

Perfection.

Ok Boulder, see you in 4 days.

No comments: